Re: New craft and activities web site for Cub Scout Leaders and Pare

  • hockeyman_2000ms
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
      Hi Dan,
      Sure. Before you begin, write down on a piece of poster board all the different types of candy you have (Kit-Kat, Butterfinger, Snickers, Nerds, Skittles, etc). When a boy rolls "?GUESS?", he can use that poster as a reference for what types of candy are available. He then picks another boy and guesses if he has a certain type (kind of like go fish): "Cody, do you have any Snickers?". If Cody does, he gives all the Snickers he has to the boy who guessed. If not, his turn is over.
      Hopefully this helps.

      Mark