Re: [Scouter_T] Cub Scout Prayer Song

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
      <<Anyone ever heard of this or have the words? Listed in the CSRT Guide for this months RT.>>

      I thought the words were in the Pack Resource Sheet for April - that's usually what they do when suggesting a song or prayer, etc.

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509
      Ham Lake, MN
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      Three Rivers District

    • Todd Block
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
        Hi Dan,

        From the Cub Scout Songbook 1989 printing

        Cub Scout Prayer
        Tune: "O Tannenbaum"

        Lord, in this evening hour I pray
        For Strength to do my best each day.
        Draw near to me that I may see
        The kind of Cub Scout that I should be.

        In serving others, let me see
        That I am only serving Thee.
        Bless me, oh Lord, in Thy great love,
        That I may be a better Cub.

        Todd Block
        Unit Commissioner
        Cache La Poudre District
        Longs Peak Council

        BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzEzOTc5
        BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMzA4NDk2ODU-> Cub Scout Prayer Song

        Posted by: "danielgrummert"
        <mailto:dangrummert@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Cub%20Scout%20Prayer%2
        0Song> dangrummert@...
        <http://profiles.yahoo.com/danielgrummert> danielgrummert

        Sat Mar 3, 2012 6:06 am (PST)

        Anyone ever heard of this or have the words? Listed in the CSRT Guide for
        this months RT.
        Dan
        Back to top

        <mailto:dangrummert@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Cub%20Scout%20Prayer%20So
        ng> Reply to sender |
        <mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Cub%20Scout%20Prayer%20
        Song> Reply to group |
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyOTZoc283BF9TAzk3M
        zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzEzOTc5BHNlYwNkb
        XNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzMzA4NDk2ODU-?act=reply&messageNum=13979> Reply
        via web post

        BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzEzOTc5
        BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMzA4NDk2ODUEdHBjSWQDMTM5Nzk-> Messages
        in this topic (4)