RE: [Scouter_T] Cub Scout Prayer Song

  • Jon Studer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
      a quick google search turned up this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_prayer#The_Cub_Scout_Prayer
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      From: dangrummert@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 14:06:16 +0000
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Cub Scout Prayer Song

      Anyone ever heard of this or have the words? Listed in the CSRT Guide for this months RT.

      Dan

    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
        <<Anyone ever heard of this or have the words? Listed in the CSRT Guide for this months RT.>>

        I thought the words were in the Pack Resource Sheet for April - that's usually what they do when suggesting a song or prayer, etc.

        Jamie Niss Dunn
        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Troop Committee, Troop 509
        Ham Lake, MN
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
        Three Rivers District

      • Todd Block
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
          Hi Dan,

          From the Cub Scout Songbook 1989 printing

          Cub Scout Prayer
          Tune: "O Tannenbaum"

          Lord, in this evening hour I pray
          For Strength to do my best each day.
          Draw near to me that I may see
          The kind of Cub Scout that I should be.

          In serving others, let me see
          That I am only serving Thee.
          Bless me, oh Lord, in Thy great love,
          That I may be a better Cub.

          Todd Block
          Unit Commissioner
          Cache La Poudre District
          Longs Peak Council

          BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzEzOTc5
          BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMzA4NDk2ODU-> Cub Scout Prayer Song

          Posted by: "danielgrummert"
          <mailto:dangrummert@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Cub%20Scout%20Prayer%2
          0Song> dangrummert@...
          <http://profiles.yahoo.com/danielgrummert> danielgrummert

          Sat Mar 3, 2012 6:06 am (PST)

          Anyone ever heard of this or have the words? Listed in the CSRT Guide for
          this months RT.
          Dan
          Back to top

          <mailto:dangrummert@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Cub%20Scout%20Prayer%20So
          ng> Reply to sender |
          <mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Cub%20Scout%20Prayer%20
          Song> Reply to group |
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyOTZoc283BF9TAzk3M
          zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzEzOTc5BHNlYwNkb
          XNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzMzA4NDk2ODU-?act=reply&messageNum=13979> Reply
          via web post

          BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzEzOTc5
          BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMzA4NDk2ODUEdHBjSWQDMTM5Nzk-> Messages
          in this topic (4)