New craft and activities web site for Cub Scout Leaders and Parents

  • hockeyman_2000ms
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hello everyone,
      I wanted to share this with everyone. For the past month I have been working on a new website: CubScoutCrafts.com. I am happy to announce that the site launched this morning!

      As a cub scout leader, I have had troubles finding ways to keep boys engaged and entertained and crafts definitely help with that. Every time I went looking for craft ideas, I would come across old, outdated, or completely broken sites, so I began developing CubScoutCrafts.com.

      My goal is to have it become a de facto source for crafts and craft ideas driven by the Cub Scouting community. As of right now, I have 2 weeks worth of content and crafts already written up and scheduled, with many more in the works. Please assist me in spreading the word and sharing this site with your leaders and parents.

      Thank you.
      Yours in Scouting,
      Mark - Pack 632 Cubmaster - Grand Canyon Council
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
        Hey Mark,
        There is a discussion on one of my Linked In groups asking for suggestions for camp crafts. Can I pass this along?

        Connie

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
          Connie,
          Absolutely!! Please share with anyone you know who is involved with Cub Scouting. The more the merrier!!!

          Mark

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
            Ok thanks.