Re: [Scouter_T] Fast Tracks for Webelos

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2012
      Yep thanks Chad,
      All of what you said I already subscribe to. I just didn't know what National had out there as far as the newest resources. I just purchased said guide a week ago since it was one of the ones I didn't have. I am always buying the newest "stuff" just to try to keep up.........

      Connie

      --- On Mon, 2/27/12, Chad Cooper <chadc@...> wrote:

      The Den & Pack Meeting Resource Guide has replaced Fast Tracks.  Is it
      the closest thing to relevant; yes.  However, for Webelos it is only
      part of the equation.  My presentation encourages the Webelos leaders to
      also consider: