Re: Troop committee challenge

  • pjolds
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2012
      Ever since TCC was put on-line, National has not made any changes to the syllabus, nor do they produce it for sale anymore. You either have to have access to an existing training module, complete with puzzle pieces and game cards, or borrow one and create copies. That is what I did some years ago.

      I managed to recreate the game board as a .jpg and then had it turned into a poster which I use as the game board. I made copies of all of the game cards and copies of the player pieces on card stock.

      Paula Ball
      Training Chair
      NW District
      Erie Shores Council