Re: More bad news for BSA

  • Herb
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 23, 2012
      Art is right. Personally if put in the position if I felt the activity was Illegal and was sure it occured I would call the police first. The Boy scouts don't have the power to put me in jail for not reporting.

      BTW updates to G2SS

      Guide to Safe Scouting Updates (Jan 2012)available here:
      http://scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/34416_WB_P_iv.pdf

      Full Guide to Safe Scouting is here:

      http://scouting.org/scoutsource/HealthandSafety/GSS/toc.aspx

      Herb d