Tiger Den Meetings

  • Ken Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2001
      Lloyd,

      Tiger Cubs uses Shared Leadership, just as it has in the past. That
      part has not changed. What this means is that the Tiger/Partner teams
      rotate responsibility for the meetings. The Tiger Den Leader (TL) is
      available to provide assistance and share ideas from Roundtable,
      Program Helps, etc. The TL would take their turn in the rotation. A
      respondent on another list this question was cross-posted is a TL and
      took the responsibility for the first month to set the example. I
      thought this was great, but it is not required.

      As to how often the rotation should take place, every event or every
      month, I have not seen anything in the training material or Tiger
      Handbook. I do not see this as changing from the program last year
      either. I suggest, therefore, that the decision be up to the Den.
      What is going to work best for them, just as they need to pick the
      dates that will work best for them.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Ken Todd, Dist Training Chairman
      NE-CS-59 Beaver