Tiger Cub Den Meetings

  • Lloyd Solis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2001
      I just sent this to an array of my council's professionals - suddenly I
      realized I'd get faster information from the volunteers. Excuse the
      cross posting please.

      I'm part of my district's training session this month. Tomorrow is our
      session at Tulane. We have the good fortune to be in a facility that
      allows us to do power point & video.

      I have a question that I'm sure to be asked and don't know the answer.
      I'm sure there are going to be many such unanswered questions tomorrow.
      I may be calling you again.

      Regarding the two monthly Den Meetings in Tiger Cub Dens. I understand
      parts of the responsibilities of the den leader and part of the
      responsibilities of the adult partners 'sharing' on a monthly rotating
      basis. My question is in regard to the two den meetings each month. Who

      leads these two meetings? Is it the Tiger Cub Den Leader OR is it the
      adult partner with the assistance of the Tiger Cub Den Leader? If it is
      the adult partner, do they take a 'whole month' and do the 'Go See It
      Activity' and the two den meetings? What is the normal structure for
      this procedure or is it otherwise loosely organized?

      ASAP please.

      Thanks,

      YiS

      Lloyd