RE: [Scouter_T] YP training and video is..... 2011 outdated?

    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 20, 2012
      That goes with what I too am finding out, and I believe strongly this needs to go out by our people now. Maybe it is time for me to make a bit of noise.........nicely of course......

      Quick check, this is nation wide right? Not just in certain states?

      Connie

      --- On Mon, 2/20/12, Whiteley, John F <whiteley@...> wrote:

      Dear Connie:

      Yes, we were informed by our SE that we are now mandatory reporters. This is a recent change. I suspect it is because of the Penn State scandal.

    • Herb
      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 23, 2012
        Art is right. Personally if put in the position if I felt the activity was Illegal and was sure it occured I would call the police first. The Boy scouts don't have the power to put me in jail for not reporting.

        BTW updates to G2SS

        Guide to Safe Scouting Updates (Jan 2012)available here:
        http://scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/34416_WB_P_iv.pdf

        Full Guide to Safe Scouting is here:

        http://scouting.org/scoutsource/HealthandSafety/GSS/toc.aspx

        Herb d