TL Training Code

  • Ken Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      Dave, were you looking for the Training Code, or Position Code? If it
      was Training Code for the TL position specific course, see Scott's
      comments. If it was position code, use TL. I tend to spell it out
      since the current forms have a text box instead of 2 single character
      boxes.

      As for the Guide Scott mentioned, our Scout Shop and the one to the
      South are still selling version D of the Training Committee Guide. I
      would suggest calling first, before taking the time to go in. Make
      sure you verify the E after the item number on the Back of the book
      before you buy it.

      At www.scoutstuff.org you can get the prices and 800 number to call
      National Supply and order direct. On new items, this appears to be the
      fastest. Plus for me, the cost of the gas to get to the Scout Shop is
      roughly the same as the shipping charge these days.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Ken Todd, Dist Training Chairman
      NE-CS-59 Beaver