Re: Trainer's EDGE - Presentation & Certificate needed

  • Bobby Toda
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10 8:10 AM
      I just uploaded certificates we use in our cluster to the files section at the egroup under Trainers EDGE.  There's one for the participant and one for the instructor.

      We don't use Powerpoints per se in our course as we want to focus on the instructor's presentation be it Powerpoint or skit or other method to engage and present the material. I think the onl;y place we use it is for the overall agenda and as an intro to each segment.