Re: [Scouter_T] Troopmaster

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2012
      Mark Ellis wrote:

      [snip]
      > Con's:

      [snip]
      > - Troopmaster, Inc seems to place a lot more emphasis on their
      > leased PM and TM products. When I've spoken to them about
      > making corrections to obvious errors in ADMS when calculating
      > whether someone is trained, they 1) claim to not know what
      > BSA's policies are and 2) when they are acknowledged, fixes
      > are not fielded quickly or "that will take a while."
      [snip rest]

      Several years ago, Troopmaster was still a "one horse business",
      meaning that one person was doing all the programming and updates.
      I don't know if that has changed, but even if it's only 3-4 people
      doing the work, it still takes time.

      Just my take on it.

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
      District Committee Member at Large
      -- Stephen R. Covey