RE: [Scouter_T] Looking for ceremony and possible discontinued program

  • Jon Baake
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2012
      One more story that can be told to reluctant parents.

      We all know of the problem high school and college sports coaches have -
      always rebuilding their team as their star players move up and then
      graduate. We have that problem too as our Webelos move on to become Boy
      Scouts. But we have it worse. Not only do our star player cub scouts move on
      each year - our coaches do to. For our team, our pack, to succeed we
      continually need to be recruiting new coaches just as we need to be
      recruiting new players. You folks are the future coaches of our team, or
      said differently, the leaders of our pack. We need your help in each of
      these areas..

      Jon Baake

      NCAC