Re: Looking for ceremony and possible discontinued program

  • The Little's
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5 1:25 PM
    • Jon Baake
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7 6:47 PM
        One more story that can be told to reluctant parents.

        We all know of the problem high school and college sports coaches have -
        always rebuilding their team as their star players move up and then
        graduate. We have that problem too as our Webelos move on to become Boy
        Scouts. But we have it worse. Not only do our star player cub scouts move on
        each year - our coaches do to. For our team, our pack, to succeed we
        continually need to be recruiting new coaches just as we need to be
        recruiting new players. You folks are the future coaches of our team, or
        said differently, the leaders of our pack. We need your help in each of
        these areas..

        Jon Baake

        NCAC