Re: Venturing Advisor Sylabus

  • MichaelB
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2012
      Actually, the printing date is 2011. #33491

      I got it and compared it with the previous version.

      A *very* superficial "update". they updated the age, replaced VLSC with ILSC in the slide deck, added the general YPT message at the front of the syllabus, and nothing else.

      A LOT of things still need to be updated (I have a whole laundry list of things they need to be updated/included). Hence, I will continue to maintain and update the 2 VLST slide decks. I'll be putting out a new set next week once I get some needed info. These can be obtained from the Files area of the "venturinglist" here on Yahoo Groups.

      Michael Brown