Re: [Scouter_T] 17 y.o. Eagle Scouts in SM/ASM Specifics and ItOLS Trainings

  • David Wildschuetz
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 25, 2012
      That's fine if you are in a council that does not require all leaders to be
      trained, Frank.  However, if I have a boy who is a Senior in HS, and the only
      time his council provides the training is in the spring and the fall, and if
      said Scout wants to be able to retain his membership - I'm going to suggest he
      take the training in the spring because he's more likely going to be to busy
      with college come time for fall training.  Will I make him go?  No.  But I will
      strongly suggest it, as I have the last two years.

      David Wildschuetz
      Scoutmaster, Troop 310
      http://bstroop1310.scoutlander.com