Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Re: no economic problems since i started it.

  • Ernest Schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012
      This is nothing but spam!!!

      [moderator note]
      True, and it was deleted as soon as it was seen. However, we do not have the ability to recall any message that has already gone out.

      The hacked or spoofed account has been set to moderated status to preclude anything else going through automatically from that address.

      Kevin in Norman, America
      (one of the moderators at Scouter-T