Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Boards of Review

  • David Wildschuetz
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 10, 2012
      Aha, but in asking him what he learned from the requirement is, in a way,
      testing him.  When we ask the Tenderfood-to-be what he learned about tying the
      taut-line hitch, how much difference is there in that than asking what a
      taut-line hitch is used for (which woul technically be a re-test).  You're still
      likely to get a similar answer.

      David Wildschuetz
      Scoutmaster, Troop 310
      http://bstroop1310.scoutlander.com

      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 13, 2012
        Most laws I'm aware of deal with the sale of tobacco products to minors, not the
        possession of.  The onus is on the vendor.  .