Re: Need a good church and scouting phrase to go troops's tshirt

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 9, 2012
      If the church is a Christian Church, here's a lesser known quote of the founder that might look good on a T-shirt. ;-)

      In the pamphlet "Scouting & Christianity" 1917, Baden-Powell wrote:

      "Scouting is nothing less than applied Christianity."

      Daniel D. Moore
      C-15-07
      'You can be a fox, or you can be food.' :-D
      ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ Antelope, Bear, Buffalo too; all taste great when in a stew! Eagle, beaver, owl, bobwhite; Foxes will eat well tonight. ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫