Re: [Scouter_T] BSA Training Facebook Post

  • WEBELOS
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
      Perhaps it is not the electronic training. Our last Cub Scout roundtable on
      January 5, had over 125 Cub Scouters. Our attendance at roundtable
      fluctuates from 80's into the 110's on a regular basis and as you can see we
      surpassed that this month. We also typically have more Cub Scouters at our
      district trainings than any other families of Scouting. We have had from
      10-70 at Leader Specific and offer it four times a year and charge $5. We
      have found that most prefer live training to online because they can ask
      questions and get immediate feedback.

      Happy Cubbing,
      Michelle E.