RE: [Scouter_T] Re: New training updates. Lots to read!!!

  • Bruce L. Dolder
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
      After looking at the list of "H" codes, I agree with Jamie.

      H Codes are for attending a conference at the Philmont Training Center.

      Here is a link to a list of training codes from National. printed
      03/04/2011.

      http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/TrainingCoursesReport2011.pdf

      Yours in Scouting,

      ///, //// Bruce L. Dolder

      \ /, / >. Advancement Chairman

      \ /, _/ /. Troop 250 - Iowa City, IA

      \_ /_/ /. Vice-Chair of District Ops & Finance

      \__/_ _< Old Capitol Valley District

      /<<< \_\_ Asst. Council Commissioner - Training

      /,)^>>_._ \ Hawkeye Area Council

      (/ \\ /\\\ Cell : (319) 530-3537

      // ```` Email: <BLOCKED::mailto:Bruce.Dolder@...>
      Bruce.Dolder@...

      ======((`=======

      If you are paid to do Scouting, you are a "Professional."

      If you are not paid to do Scouting, you are a "Volunteer."

      If you pay to do Scouting, then you are a "Scouter."

      A leader is.

      A person you will follow to a place you wouldn't go by yourself.

      I Believe.

      That heroes are the people.

      Who do what has to be done.

      When it needs to be done.