Re: New training updates. Lots to read!!!

  • G.J.
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
      H06 = Boy Scout Leader Round Tables

      H14 = Cub Scout Leader Round Tables

      No code listed for Varsity Huddles or Venturing RTs.

      Hope it helps.
    • Michael Crothers
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
        These are training course codes.

        H14 is "Cub Scout Roundtable Planning"

        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers

        and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

        and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
          <<H06 = Boy Scout Leader Round Tables

          H14 = Cub Scout Leader Round Tables

          No code listed for Varsity Huddles or Venturing RTs.>>

          codes that start with H are for Philmont Training Center courses, I believe.

          Jamie Niss Dunn
          Pack Trainer, Pack 512
          Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
          Troop Committee, Troop 509
          Ham Lake, MN
          Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
          Three Rivers District

        • Bruce L. Dolder
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
            After looking at the list of "H" codes, I agree with Jamie.

            H Codes are for attending a conference at the Philmont Training Center.

            Here is a link to a list of training codes from National. printed
            03/04/2011.

            http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/TrainingCoursesReport2011.pdf

            Yours in Scouting,

            ///, //// Bruce L. Dolder

            \ /, / >. Advancement Chairman

            \ /, _/ /. Troop 250 - Iowa City, IA

            \_ /_/ /. Vice-Chair of District Ops & Finance

            \__/_ _< Old Capitol Valley District

            /<<< \_\_ Asst. Council Commissioner - Training

            /,)^>>_._ \ Hawkeye Area Council

            (/ \\ /\\\ Cell : (319) 530-3537

            // ```` Email: <BLOCKED::mailto:Bruce.Dolder@...>
            Bruce.Dolder@...

            ======((`=======

            If you are paid to do Scouting, you are a "Professional."

            If you are not paid to do Scouting, you are a "Volunteer."

            If you pay to do Scouting, then you are a "Scouter."

            A leader is.

            A person you will follow to a place you wouldn't go by yourself.

            I Believe.

            That heroes are the people.

            Who do what has to be done.

            When it needs to be done.