Re: [Scouter_T] Re: New training updates. Lots to read!!!

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2011
      1. If ScoutNet has a date entered for a legacy course and has Youth Protection current it will automatically count that person as trained.

      2. What are you entering into ScoutNet for Roundtable????????

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
        H06 = Boy Scout Leader Round Tables

        H14 = Cub Scout Leader Round Tables

        No code listed for Varsity Huddles or Venturing RTs.

        Hope it helps.
      • Michael Crothers

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
            <<H06 = Boy Scout Leader Round Tables

            H14 = Cub Scout Leader Round Tables

            No code listed for Varsity Huddles or Venturing RTs.>>

            codes that start with H are for Philmont Training Center courses, I believe.

            Jamie Niss Dunn
            Pack Trainer, Pack 512
            Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
            Troop Committee, Troop 509
            Ham Lake, MN
            Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
            Three Rivers District

          • Bruce L. Dolder
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
              After looking at the list of "H" codes, I agree with Jamie.

              H Codes are for attending a conference at the Philmont Training Center.

              Here is a link to a list of training codes from National. printed
              03/04/2011.

              http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/TrainingCoursesReport2011.pdf

              Yours in Scouting,

              ///, //// Bruce L. Dolder

              \ /, / >. Advancement Chairman

              \ /, _/ /. Troop 250 - Iowa City, IA

              \_ /_/ /. Vice-Chair of District Ops & Finance

              \__/_ _< Old Capitol Valley District

              /<<< \_\_ Asst. Council Commissioner - Training

              /,)^>>_._ \ Hawkeye Area Council

              (/ \\ /\\\ Cell : (319) 530-3537

              // ```` Email: <BLOCKED::mailto:Bruce.Dolder@...>
              Bruce.Dolder@...

              ======((`=======

              If you are paid to do Scouting, you are a "Professional."

              If you are not paid to do Scouting, you are a "Volunteer."

              If you pay to do Scouting, then you are a "Scouter."

              A leader is.

              A person you will follow to a place you wouldn't go by yourself.

              I Believe.

              That heroes are the people.

              Who do what has to be done.

              When it needs to be done.