Re: Adult Award Changes

  • eichorsmith
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2011
      Dan,

      The place I saw it was:

      http://scouting.org/training/trainingupdates.aspx

      Look for Awards and Knots down the page. They say details in early 2012

      Merry Christmas,
      Leigh

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "danielgrummert" <dangrummert@...> wrote:

      > I believe I saw somewhere that shortly we will have less Cub Leader awards and more devices on existing awards to cover these awards. Was I dreaming? I can find no more info on this.
      > Merry Christmas
      > Dan
      > District Commissioner

    • Ty Roshdy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2011
        I also heard this information at our Area meeting. I am sure we will be getting
        more information shortly.

        Yours in Scouting,

        Ty

        Ty Roshdy
        Council Leadership Training Committee Chair
        Golden Empire Council, BSA
        "A Vision of Excellence"