Pack Trainers - Does Your District Utilize them...

  • Mike Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2011
      Good evening scouter t,

      How many District-level Trainers utilize those registered Pack Trainer

      within your Districts, especially for Pack Leader training?

      If so, what steps has your local district taken to prepare these Pack Trainers

      to conduct training or are they simply another resource within the Pack to

      get the word on District & Council training opportunities??

      Your comments and feedback are much appreciated!!

      --

      Michael E. Clark
      taskiagi261@...

    • A. Dukovic
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2011
        We get them to "trainer's edge" and once completed, they're given an orientation and the materials to accomplish all the CS training within their units; invaluable to getting folks "trained" close to home.

        - Art