Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Youth Protection for Venture Crew Members 18 and Over

  • A. Dukovic
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 14, 2011
      Yes all, the "adult" version of YPT as well as the Venturing YPT is what is required and what I present to all my NYLT staff, youth and adult, so we're all on the same page for course.

      As with any "adult" training, the YPT training just needs to be explained to your youth, when the need arises, to explain why "two-deep" is important, etc. as they've been exposed to it, but never knew it was there.  I've never had an issue with "too much" YPT vs "too little" and once the youth get it, they understand fully.

      - Art

    • gerrymoon32817
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 14, 2011
        Um, that's five not four.