Cub Scout Alternate Monthly Themes

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
      1. We are in the process of setting up next years Pow Wow team.

      2. It would be vary helpful to know the Cub Scout alternate monthly themes thru Feb 2013 for our Pow Wow book.

      3. Does anyone know who (and their e-mail address) at national may have this info.

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      Tecumseh Council Training Chair

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
        <<3. Does anyone know who (and their e-mail address) at national may have this info.>>

        E-mail: program.content@...

        http://www.scouting.org/sitecore/content/Home/CubScouts/Contact.aspx

        Jamie Niss Dunn
        Pack Trainer, Pack 512