Re: [Scouter_T] Training time allotment?

  • Bill Nelson
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
      The cub scout leader specific online courses are about 50 min long

      I can’t remember how long fast start is, but if you take the specific course, it isn’t required to take fast start any more.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2011
        True enough about Fast Start but you still have to take This is Scouting correct? Just checking to make sure I have it all straight....... :)

        Connie

        --- On Fri, 12/2/11, Bill Nelson <bnelson45@...> wrote:

        The cub scout leader specific online courses are about 50 min long

        I can’t remember how long fast start is, but if you take the specific course, it isn’t required to take fast start any more.

      • Jamie Niss Dunn
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2011
          <<True enough about Fast Start but you still have to take This is Scouting correct? Just checking to make sure I have it all straight....... :)>>

          Yes - here's the updated "What Makes a Trained Leader" http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/What_makes_a_trained_leader.pdf

          Jamie Niss Dunn
          Pack Trainer, Pack 512
          Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN