Re: [Scouter_T] Training time allotment?

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
      Are you asking how much time after becoming a leader are the alloted to have the training completed?

      Connie

      --- On Fri, 12/2/11, Lisa Titus <bearmitzvah@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know the approximate time to completed
      Tiger Leader and Fast Start training?

    • Lisa Titus
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
        No. How much time (on average) each training session takes on-line.

        On 12/02/2011 10:39 AM, Connie Knie wrote:
        > Are you asking how much time after becoming a leader are the alloted to have the training completed?
        >
        > Connie
        >
        > --- On Fri, 12/2/11, Lisa Titus<bearmitzvah@...> wrote:
        >

        > Does anyone know the approximate time to completed
        > Tiger Leader and Fast Start training?

      • Bill Nelson
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
          The cub scout leader specific online courses are about 50 min long

          I can’t remember how long fast start is, but if you take the specific course, it isn’t required to take fast start any more.

          Bill

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2011
            True enough about Fast Start but you still have to take This is Scouting correct? Just checking to make sure I have it all straight....... :)

            Connie

            --- On Fri, 12/2/11, Bill Nelson <bnelson45@...> wrote:

            The cub scout leader specific online courses are about 50 min long

            I can’t remember how long fast start is, but if you take the specific course, it isn’t required to take fast start any more.

          • Jamie Niss Dunn
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2011
              <<True enough about Fast Start but you still have to take This is Scouting correct? Just checking to make sure I have it all straight....... :)>>

              Yes - here's the updated "What Makes a Trained Leader" http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/What_makes_a_trained_leader.pdf

              Jamie Niss Dunn
              Pack Trainer, Pack 512
              Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN