Training time allotment?

  • Lisa Titus
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
      Does anyone know the approximate time to completed
      Tiger Leader and Fast Start training?

      Thanks!
      Lisa

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
        Are you asking how much time after becoming a leader are the alloted to have the training completed?

        Connie

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
          No. How much time (on average) each training session takes on-line.

          On 12/02/2011 10:39 AM, Connie Knie wrote:
          > Are you asking how much time after becoming a leader are the alloted to have the training completed?
          >
          > Connie
          >
          > --- On Fri, 12/2/11, Lisa Titus<bearmitzvah@...> wrote:
          >

          > Does anyone know the approximate time to completed
          > Tiger Leader and Fast Start training?

        • Bill Nelson
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
            The cub scout leader specific online courses are about 50 min long

            I can’t remember how long fast start is, but if you take the specific course, it isn’t required to take fast start any more.

            Bill

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2011
              True enough about Fast Start but you still have to take This is Scouting correct? Just checking to make sure I have it all straight....... :)

              Connie

              --- On Fri, 12/2/11, Bill Nelson <bnelson45@...> wrote:

              The cub scout leader specific online courses are about 50 min long

              I can’t remember how long fast start is, but if you take the specific course, it isn’t required to take fast start any more.

            • Jamie Niss Dunn
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 3, 2011
                <<True enough about Fast Start but you still have to take This is Scouting correct? Just checking to make sure I have it all straight....... :)>>

                Yes - here's the updated "What Makes a Trained Leader" http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/What_makes_a_trained_leader.pdf

                Jamie Niss Dunn
                Pack Trainer, Pack 512
                Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN