  • Kevin Pate
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      On November 15, Cub_Scout_Talk, a yahoogroup dedicated to the Cub Scouting program for over a decade, went dark. Despite much time and effort, we have not been able to revive or restore the many years of CST information, links, files and supporting messages that so many leaders and parents, and the occasional Scout, have shared with each other.

      However, We Are ... Cub Scouts! We bleed blue, We bleed gold. We know we can start anew. So today we have. If you wish to join or return to Cub_Scout_Talk, please come sign up with us. Help others provide a fulfilling and exciting den and pack experience for our younger Scouts.

      Respectfully,

      Kevin in Norman, America
      CSTowneroperatorchiefbottlewasher
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cub_Scout_Talk/