RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Most current copy of IOLS

  • D. Place
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2011
      Aye, okay, I was thinking you meant more than this, patrol camping is still
      allowed, just has to have supervision now.

      So, with this in mind... BP said patrols should be at least 300' apart...
      so... how close does an adult have to be? 300'? 600'? On the same piece
      of property? Within sight? Within hearing distance? Scouts outside in the
      back yard and the adults in the house? Where is that fine line? And yes,
      this has to do with training as I am sure someone is going to ask in a
      class.

      =Dave