Re: [Scouter_T] Need List of Current Versions

  • maxsportable@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      Is it possible if someone has it, to put it out to the list? I was just tasked to put this same list together and have been told by our national store it will take time and research to make one. They said it isn't just a printable list any more. I would greatly appreciate the info also (on or off list) if it is available.

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
        Got this today from national:

        Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation - 'BALOO Training' Last Print
        Date: 03-2011 Last Updated: 04-2008
        Boy Scout™ Scoutmaster Training Syllabus Last Print Date: 09-2010
        Last Updated: Not Available
        Boy Scouts Roundtable Commissioner Training Last Updated: 08-2011
        Cub Scout Leader Position-Specific Training (hardcopy) Last Print Date:
        06-2011 Last Updated: 04-2010
        Boy Scout™ Troop Leadership Training Book Last Print Date: 09-2010
        Last Updated: 05-2005
        This has been replaced with: Introduction to Leadership Skills for
        Troops (ILST) which is available online at:
        http://scouting.org/Training/Youth
        <wlmailhtml:{34BF6A41-0A64-404D-9D9C-7658BDD4AD4B}mid://00000039/!x-usc:\
        http://scouting.org/Training/Youth>

        Den Chief Training Pamphlet Last Print Date: 09-2010 Last Updated:
        08-2008
        District Commissioner Training Workshop Last Print Date: 01-2011 Last
        Updated: 12-2005

        Commissioner Annual Orientation # 605668 Last Print Date: 01-2011 Last
        Updated: 12-2005
        National Youth Leadership Training Guide w/DVD Last Print Date: 06-2011
        Last Updated: 03-2011
        Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills Last Print Date: 07-2011 Last
        Updated: 02-2000
        Venturing Specific Last Printed: 11-2010 Last Updated: 02-2009
        Varsity Specific Online Only:
        http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/34877_WB.pdf
        <wlmailhtml:{34BF6A41-0A64-404D-9D9C-7658BDD4AD4B}mid://00000039/!x-usc:\
        http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/34877_WB.pdf>
        Chartered Organization Representative Training Last Produced: 08-2010 It
        is being reproduced now but no changes.

        Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews (ILSC), online only:
        http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/511-013WB.pdf
        <wlmailhtml:{34BF6A41-0A64-404D-9D9C-7658BDD4AD4B}mid://00000039/!x-usc:\
        http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/511-013WB.pdf>

        Bill Nelson