Training roster in Excel

  • Bobby Toda
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      I did the training report form in Excel so that we can just cut and paste the data.  You may have to tweak the margins to conform to your printer set-up.

      Of course you can convert it to a PDF file when you're done.  I also have a line to indicate when it was submitted and who entered the data into Scoutnet. There's also a small section to recap the number of pre-reg. walk-ins and no-shows.