Need List of Current Versions

  • bnelson45@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      I am looking for a list of current training syllabi dates for the following courses. If the syllabi are online, where?

      Please send off list.

      Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation - 'BALOO Training'
      Boy Scout™ Scoutmaster Training Syllabus
      Boy Scouts Roundtable Commissioner Training
      Cub Scout Leader Position-Specific Training (hardcopy)
      Boy Scout™ Troop Leadership Training Book
      Den Chief Training Pamphlet
      District Commissioner Training Workshop
      National Youth Leadership Training Guide w/DVD
      Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
      Venturing Specific
      Varsity Specific
      Chartered Organization Representative Training
    • maxsportable@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
        Is it possible if someone has it, to put it out to the list? I was just tasked to put this same list together and have been told by our national store it will take time and research to make one. They said it isn't just a printable list any more. I would greatly appreciate the info also (on or off list) if it is available.

        Thanks

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
          Got this today from national:

          Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation - 'BALOO Training' Last Print
          Date: 03-2011 Last Updated: 04-2008
          Boy Scout™ Scoutmaster Training Syllabus Last Print Date: 09-2010
          Last Updated: Not Available
          Boy Scouts Roundtable Commissioner Training Last Updated: 08-2011
          Cub Scout Leader Position-Specific Training (hardcopy) Last Print Date:
          06-2011 Last Updated: 04-2010
          Boy Scout™ Troop Leadership Training Book Last Print Date: 09-2010
          Last Updated: 05-2005
          This has been replaced with: Introduction to Leadership Skills for
          Troops (ILST) which is available online at:
          http://scouting.org/Training/Youth
          <wlmailhtml:{34BF6A41-0A64-404D-9D9C-7658BDD4AD4B}mid://00000039/!x-usc:\
          http://scouting.org/Training/Youth>

          Den Chief Training Pamphlet Last Print Date: 09-2010 Last Updated:
          08-2008
          District Commissioner Training Workshop Last Print Date: 01-2011 Last
          Updated: 12-2005

          Commissioner Annual Orientation # 605668 Last Print Date: 01-2011 Last
          Updated: 12-2005
          National Youth Leadership Training Guide w/DVD Last Print Date: 06-2011
          Last Updated: 03-2011
          Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills Last Print Date: 07-2011 Last
          Updated: 02-2000
          Venturing Specific Last Printed: 11-2010 Last Updated: 02-2009
          Varsity Specific Online Only:
          http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/34877_WB.pdf
          <wlmailhtml:{34BF6A41-0A64-404D-9D9C-7658BDD4AD4B}mid://00000039/!x-usc:\
          http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/34877_WB.pdf>
          Chartered Organization Representative Training Last Produced: 08-2010 It
          is being reproduced now but no changes.

          Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews (ILSC), online only:
          http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/511-013WB.pdf
          <wlmailhtml:{34BF6A41-0A64-404D-9D9C-7658BDD4AD4B}mid://00000039/!x-usc:\
          http://scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/511-013WB.pdf>

          Bill Nelson