Re: [Scouter_T] Form for reporting training

  • tttrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
      It is old, buy we still use it. Hope it helps.

      Tom Travis

      In a message dated 10/31/2011 8:37:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      fastgregory@... writes:

      Hi,
      Does anyone have a form that can be filled in electronically and then
      emailed to report training? I have a form that needs to be printed out, filled
      in and then scanned. I did this but the person in charge at the Council
      office couldn't read it. I think it was a pdf document that you need the full
      version of Acrobat to be able to save it as a file. It was supposed to be
      fill-able, but not savable, but I couldn't even fill it in. I was thinking an
      Excel document or a Word document might be easier to fill in and use as a
      new file.
      YIS,
      Gregory FastTotem District Training ChairGreat Alaska Council