Re: [Scouter_T] YPT in California

  • David Wildschuetz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
      There are plenty of websites that have the same story, most of them identical
      word for word.  You can find them pretty easily by googling "Bear Canyon Trail
      Scoutmaster Rescue", but here's an example.

      http://altadena.patch.com/articles/scout-master-rescued-near-switzer-falls-area-saturday#photo-6510103

      I don't take the lack of a second adult in the story to mean that there wasn't a
      second adult present.  The story is pretty brief in every account I've seen.
       David Wildschuetz
      Scoutmaster, Troop 310
      http://bstroop1310.scoutlander.com