RE: [Scouter_T] training expirations

  • fred-scouts@skrotzki.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2011
      Correct Leave No Trace training and certification is done by the Leave No
      Trace Organization. A LNT trainer is a trainer for life, same for an adult
      Master LNT Trainer who is certified to trainer other LNT trainers.

      As a LNT trainer it is our job to provide training to those asking/looking
      for it and we are also members of LNT.org where they have a whole
      organization and site setup to help support us and keep current the any
      needed changes.

      If you have boys that are LNT trained the best thing to do is get them out
      and help support them in providing training to other youth (be it scouts or
      otherwise). In the unit I belong in we have three youth trainers. Due to
      them going out and presenting training to others we have even picked up new
      members for our troop because of it.

      _____