NEW 2011 Eagle Scout Application and Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook

  • Ben Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011
      Scouters,

      I thought you would like to see this. Here is the NEW 2011 Eagle Scout Application and the 2011 Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook.

      http://www.scouting.org/sitecore/content/Home/BoyScouts/AdvancementandAwards/resources.aspx

      Attention Scouts, Leaders, and Parents or Guardians
      Eagle Scout rank requirement 5 has been reworded. To support that change, a new Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook has been created. Through Dec. 31, 2011, Scouts have a choice to use either the new workbook or the one it is replacing. Scouts whose Eagle Scout service project has already been approved by the council or district under the former wording of requirement 5—and using the former workbook—should continue with the same workbook. If their project has not yet been approved by the council or district, they may elect to use the revised requirement 5 and the new workbook. Starting Jan. 1, 2012, Eagle Scout candidates—unless they have already submitted a plan for approval by the council or district under the former requirement—will be expected to fulfill the revised service project requirement 5 using the new workbook.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Ben Ward

      Eagle Scout Class 1999
      Heart of Virginia Council # 602