BSA College Scouter Reserve

  • danielgrummert
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
      anyone know anything about this Scouter Position and requirements, duties?
      Dan
    • Teresa Hall
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
        The position is designed for Scouts who wish to maintain unit registration
        after age 18 and are in college or the military. The registration process is
        the same as all other adult positions (application, annual fee, background
        check, YPT) but there are no further training requirements beyond YPT. I
        have not seen a formal duty description.

        Registration is supposed to be available immediately, but I haven't yet
        submiitted one.

        Teresa Hall
        Troop Secretary
        and other stuff of course
        Vulcan District, Greater AL Council

        .
        On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 6:37 PM, danielgrummert
        <dangrummert@...>wrote:

        > anyone know anything about this Scouter Position and requirements, duties?
        > Dan

      • A. Dukovic
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
          Just posted the "official" announcement folks for "Unit/Crew Scouter Reserve; this position ONLYrequires YPT, so it's ideal for what most Units will need.

          - Art

        • mcquaidfam@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
            Hi,
            I just got an email requesting the IOLS checksheet. Unfortunately, there is something wrong, as when I send it off, it bounces back immediately. Can you try again?

            YiS
            Marian McQuaid