Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Training Madatory

  • Bill Smith
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7, 2001
      Sean Scott wrote:

      > There's lots of cool stuff in BALOO that goes

      > beyond camping and is easily worked into den and pack meetings. In fact,

      > many of the leaders that took our BALOO in March wrote on their evaluations
      > that BALOO should be mandatory for all leaders, even if they never go
      > camping. Others noted that the Planning, Hikes and Games segments should be
      > part of basic training, and that BSA is remiss in not exposing every leader
      > to those ideas.

      Yes, Sean there certainly is a lot of great stuff there, and I'm sure
      that a good RT Commissioner (names to be unmentioned) will
      see to it that all current leaders get it when they attend RT.
      I know they will RT attend because they only have one job in
      their pack and don't feel that one more night away from home
      is a burden on their families. ;)

      --
      Bill Smith
      Sunset Trail District