RE: [Scouter_T] Re: The Scoutmaster Handbook

  • Ed Mitchell
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2011
      A scout is also thrifty, why buy something new if there is only cosmetic changes? (No I am not advocating getting a scanned copy)

      Yours in Scouting

      Ed Mitchell

      Scoutmaster Troop 1508

      Committee Chair Crew 2508

      Committee Chair Pack 4508

      Member of the District Training Team

      I used to be a Bobwhite (WE1-609-1-10)

      And a good ol staffer too. (W1-609-11-2)