Re: [Scouter_T] Mandatory training movement

  • Sean Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2001
      Rich wrote: <snip> There is a court precidence in northern California about
      the BSA trainings. <snip>

      Really! I'd be interested to learn some more details about this. Do you have
      any more information that you could share?

      BTW, I'll be presenting at your LTC event in November--It would be nice to
      put a face to the name!

      For others out there, LTC is Orange County Council's Leadership Training
      Conference and takes place this year on November 3rd. I attended as a
      session leader last year and must compliment our neighboring council on a
      wonderfully presented, well organized event. If you can attend, I guarantee
      it to be worth your time and effort. Loads of informative sessions, plenty
      of displays and activities, great people and a fun atmosphere. In many ways,
      better run than some of the major Oracle conferences I've been to, and it
      costs less, too. (They don't give away as much stuff, though...)

      Sean Scott
      Training Chairman
      Cub Roundtable Commissioner
      Day Camp Director, Tahquitz District
      Family FOS Chairman, California Inland Empire Council

      WM-45-2-00 - "I used to be a Buffalo..."
    • Cpaitlres
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2001
        National themselves have a problem with manditory training. This is why they
        have not implimented this policy. The reasons for this have been stated in
        the previous message.

        There really isn't much to share. No manditory training in this council.