Re: Seeking Brownsea Double-two (22) Course syllabus

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 2, 2011
      Take a look here under the entry: SCOUTCRAFT FILE - Misc. Skills and Games
      http://bsatroop14.com/history/

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutmaster902" <scoutmaster902@...> wrote:

      > Just joined the group...Hi!
      >
      > I'm looking for the Brownsea Double-Two syllabus in PDF format. Any chance this offer to download is still good?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Randy Messick
      > Scoutmaster - Troop 902 Bear, DE
      >
      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Mitchell" <scoutmaster@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Michael,
      > >

      > > I have a need to send and receive large files all the time, and would be
      > > happy to share my resources with you, it would require you uploading the
      > > file to me, sending me everyone's email address that wants the file and then
      > > me sending them download notifications, if this is something you would be
      > > interested in utilizing send me a note offline and I will coordinate it with
      > > you.
      > >

      > > Yours in Scouting
      > >

      > > Ed Mitchell
      > >
      > > Scoutmaster Troop 1508
      > >
      > > Committee Chair Pack 4508
      > >
      > > Member of the District Training Team
      > >

      > > cid:image001.gif@

    • G.J.
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 13, 2013
        Jenn,

        the staff guide you have is the JLT syllabus that replaced BA22.

        And the link you provided is not working.

        I tried to load the BA22 syllabus under FILES, but it is too large.

        Jerry
        "Cocky Curlew"
        BA22