Re: Seeking Brownsea Double-two (22) Course syllabus

  • scoutmaster902
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 1, 2011
      Just joined the group...Hi!

      I'm looking for the Brownsea Double-Two syllabus in PDF format. Any chance this offer to download is still good?

      Thanks,
      Randy Messick
      Scoutmaster - Troop 902 Bear, DE

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Mitchell" <scoutmaster@...> wrote:

      > Michael,
      >

      > I have a need to send and receive large files all the time, and would be
      > happy to share my resources with you, it would require you uploading the
      > file to me, sending me everyone's email address that wants the file and then
      > me sending them download notifications, if this is something you would be
      > interested in utilizing send me a note offline and I will coordinate it with
      > you.
      >

      > Yours in Scouting
      >

      > Ed Mitchell
      >
      > Scoutmaster Troop 1508
      >
      > Committee Chair Pack 4508
      >
      > Member of the District Training Team
      >

      > cid:image001.gif@...

    • G.J.
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 13, 2013
        Jenn,

        the staff guide you have is the JLT syllabus that replaced BA22.

        And the link you provided is not working.

        I tried to load the BA22 syllabus under FILES, but it is too large.

        Jerry
        "Cocky Curlew"
        BA22