RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Roundtable planning guide for 2012

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2011
      Hello all,I am the original poster. I know there is a list somewhere of the next couple of years of themes (and I am strictly talking about Boy Scout Roundtable) but the guide that is usually put out by this time gives some good ideas and jumping off points for my RT sessions. Do I think many troops use the national themes? I have found the answer to be no but I use the planning guide to let them know what National is thinking and it has generated some good discussions as well as given some troops new ideas.............so I touch on it at the beginning of each RT meeting........  So no one has seen the one for this year?? I have asked my DE but have not heard anything back yet..........

      Connie

      ---
      The 2010-2011 Guide lists the Themes on page 9 for 2010- August 2013. Do any
      of you actually uses these or do you develop your own topics/themes?

      Rob Sutton
      BS RT Commissioner
      Alamance District
      Old North State Council