Re: Uniforms

  • Herb
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 2, 2011
      Well said Art

      In short this is a training site. We set a good example by wearing a Complete Field Uniform or as appropriate the activity uniform. We don't express opinions about buying cheap pants at Walmart during training. We should "encourage" full uniforming because it is a method.
      Anecdote: at the conclusion of training we pass out evaluations.
      Question: You guys are telling us to wear a full uniform but why is one of your trainers not wearing official scout pants. nuff said.

      Yes the original poster was correct in asking the question about traveling.

      Rather than say a blanket "not required for travel" that may or may not be true since councils can add their own rules for travel along with your sponsoring organization. Also though not required it certainly is advisable for the same reason we werar uniforms in the first place.

      Herb d
      CAC
    • A. Dukovic
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 3, 2011
        Thanks Fred, "food for thought" is always good for our minds!!

        - Art