Uniforms

  • Michael Dotson
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 31, 2011
      I have heard from many scouters that scouts need wear their uniforms (aka, class As) while riding in cars to & from outings.  I cannot find any documentation in scouting that says that.  It is not in the Scoutmaster Handbook, Guide to Safe Scouting, training materials, etc.
    • A. Dukovic
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 3, 2011
        Thanks Fred, "food for thought" is always good for our minds!!

        - Art