Notes from a Wood Badge Scribe (updated)

  • gtravers211
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 12:19 PM
      Just wrapped up serving as Scribe on our recent Wood Badge course and was asked to write down some notes to pass on to future Scribes in our Council. Before I knew it, I had a 22 page document that I thought might be useful for Wood Badge Scribes everywhere! Topics include:

      - Get At Least One Assistant Scribe
      - Continuing in the "You Don't Have to Do It All Yourself" Theme
      - Speaking of Resources
      - Handbooks? What Handbooks?
      - Badges and Cards? What Badges and Cards?
      - Printers and Printing Supplies
      - The Scribe is the "Office Supply" Person
      - The Gilwell Gazette
      - "Unforeseen Distractions" or "You Don't Know What You Don't Know"
      - Make Your Own List
      - Check it TwiceÂ…
      - Suggestions? Comments?
      - First Aid
      - "Courtesy" Computer
      - A Word About Staff / Participant Pictures
      - The Scribe Area
      - The Unofficial Scribe Supply List

      I hope future Scribes find it useful (and past Scribes can still read it and get a laugh or two).

      This document can be found in the group file library or can be downloaded directly from the following link:

      http://bit.ly/q3sOuK